- With effect from 1st July 2019, North Curry will be in an Interregnum, meaning it has no resident vicar. During this period, Mary Piers (details below), will be the person to contact regarding church matters.
email@example.com, whilst still active, will be monitored on behalf of the benefice by Jane White, the Churchwarden for Stoke St Gregory. In case of query, her number is 01823 490508.
- Mr Ralph Roberts
- Mr David Akerman, 2 White Street, North Curry
- Churchwarden & Verger:
- Mrs Mary Piers, Withy Cottage, Newport, Wrantage
- Churchwarden emeritus:
- Mrs Janet Dare
- PCC Secretary & Safeguarding officer:
- Mrs Helen Griffiths, Lawnmoor House, North Curry
- PCC Treasurer:
- Interim Treasurer from 1st February 2020, David Akerman, 2 White Street, North Curry
- Bell Captain:
- Mr Darren Woodyer, Muddy Paw Cottage, Curload, Stoke St. Gregory
- Flower List Organiser:
- Mrs Lorraine Bryan-Brown
- Mrs Jean Smith 16 Long's Field, North Curry
- PCC 200 Club:
- Mrs Sue Bethune, The Old Malthouse, 3 Stoke Road, North Curry
- Produce Market Coordinator:
- Ms Anne Williams, 15 Barton Way, North Curry
Parish Magazine Editor:
- Rob Ellis
Deadline for contributions is 13th of the month before.